Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Psoodo

any old crustys still around

19 posts in this topic

Hey anyone who remembers good old Pson!!

Any of you old WoW crustys still around still playing or still in SG?

I havent been on here in ages, was thinking about how many good people i met here, and just wanted to say hi again.

Pson!! hey buddy, Brexen and I were just talking about you the other day. Miss you man, how is life treating you?

LIfe is absolutly awesome!

Met a great woman, got married, blended our families and we have a great time.

Got a new Career this year that I finaly have no stress or worries about future employment in the Nuclear field. I am a Radiation Protection Instrumentation Tech.

really enjoying life.

My wife is a few years older than me, so when we married i became an instant grandfather to 6 AWESOME little ones!!

I just purchased a PS4 and started messing around with Destiny, but nothing serious.

I REALLY REALLY miss talking to all of you on TS and REALLY REALLY miss WoW

LIfe is absolutly awesome!

Met a great woman, got married, blended our families and we have a great time.

Got a new Career this year that I finaly have no stress or worries about future employment in the Nuclear field. I am a Radiation Protection Instrumentation Tech.

really enjoying life.

My wife is a few years older than me, so when we married i became an instant grandfather to 6 AWESOME little ones!!

I just purchased a PS4 and started messing around with Destiny, but nothing serious.

I REALLY REALLY miss talking to all of you on TS and REALLY REALLY miss WoW

We have a lot of old crusties coming back to Wow, you should join us. I am hoping to talk to naj and Trin about coming back as well.

If you miss wow so much prove if... I have your account. Give me your address and I will send you your Authenticator for free. Only catch is you must play!

Pson!!!! My giant drinking buddy!!! Miss you too brother, like Marc said, we were talking about you the other day and some of the great times we had in RL and online. I remember you meeting the lady. Glad life is treating you well and that you guys are enjoying the good life. Where are ya living now anyways?

Tarrant i would in a heart beat if i had the time. It all comes down to time. i have to use my time wisely, so its Family, work, and School for me right now.

I just graduated with my Associates of Science finally and am trying to figure out what to get a Bachelors in.

I live in Toledo, Ohio now. Right down town, walking distance to everything.

Pson, you still owe me a beer sir. Hope you find the time to come back to us. We miss you!

Pson you need to join us in Michigan some time man, we all miss you.

No love for PS ehh???

Now heres a crusty...

I know right ... a few months ago i couldnt find any Twinkees..... i knew something was amiss in the force.