Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tarrantnight

World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor Release Date

5 posts in this topic

So are you sitting at home, watching netflix, giving your computer a longing look...just waiting....for something...anything to call you back?? Well here it is, August 14th, Blizzard will be actually giving a release date for the upcoming expansion. Personally I am extremely excited for this expansion. I was on the fence regarding the previous expansion. Having now played through the xpac, although fun, it was meant to bring in a wider, more casual audience. Everything I have seen so far about Warlords has me off the fence and screaming!!! I cant wait for this xpac!! They have completely overhauled the graphics engine, the artwork is dark and much more to my style, and Blizzard seems focused on bringing content, dungeons, raids, story and settings, rather than new class/race and other gimmicks. World of Warcraft is still the giant monster of a game that it has always been, but from what I have seen so far, they seem focused on keeping their gamer core with this expac. If you have nothing else going on, I welcome you to our portal!! Get ready, if my predictions are right, this is not going to be one to miss!!

Also, for those old timers that love Molten Core--In celebration of World of Warcraft's 10 year anniversary (yes it has been that long) blizzard will be updating it to a current raid. There will be pets given, just for logging in during the celebration as well as all sorts of goodies from MC, so come join the fun!

Tarrantnight[

No more WoW...... I can't take it any more :(

No more WoW...... I can't take it any more :(

That's a shame, from what Ive read and what I have seen, watching Joshflash stream the beta, it looks like they have really pushed the boat out on this expac.

Brexxy you'll be back, you always are. WoD is going to be amazing and a HUGE improvement over the last expansion. Maybe if you go read the books it'll get you interested in coming back. Its going to be good.

Josh has been streaming the Beta, he does tend to play late for us in the US but its definitely worth a watch if you didn't get a Beta invite of your own. check him out www.twitch.tv/joshflashwow

He did like an hour on the Garrison system for me this morning so I could show my wife, I am trying to get her to come back to WoW for like 6 months.