• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Darktalon

Hello Old Friends....

4 posts in this topic

I've found my way home, kinda....

I'm probably forgotten, as its been years since I've worn the name of SG. I joined in first release of WWII online, and played thru PS1, SWG and unofficial games aswell.

I've just downloaded PS2, not sure if my rig can run it effectively, but I wanted to start on the server that you all are on. In the case that my machine can handle the game, and I like it, I wanted to play beside the finest online outfit I've ever served in, again.

Thank guys!

Darktalon

Edited by Darktalon

Welcome back Darktalon!!

We currently play Planetside 2 on the Mattherson Server as the New Congolmerate. Come join us as soon as possible. SOE made a fairly heavy optimization pass at the beginning of the year so I wish you the best on performance. But playing with SG can magically make the game more entertaining regardless of performance. Also, many of our members have struggled with performance in the past and may have tricks up their sleeves for ya. See you on the battlefield!!

Edited by Kaladin
  • Like 1

Same story here, Darktalon.... I played with SG on PS1 for a year back in '03 and dropped off for 10 years. Most of the people are different, but we're still the same ole' bad-ass outfit we were back then. Welcome back!