Sign in to follow this  
SwatTeam

New Prospect Reporting

4 posts in this topic

SwatTeam    0

Hello guys I am seeking to become a member of [sG] I am experienced in Clan Wars and with every level of Tier 10 Tanks.

I have a 69 percent win rate in Clan Wars with over 200 battles. I am looking for stable leadership and a Clan that does not mind Practice and Team Work. I was Commander of [2NDIV] and a member of [bT] and [uV]. I left both Clans on great terms with no drama.

I am active in World of Tanks and I play everyday, I have over 24,000 battles and I am still learning. I am a team player and I am willing to serve, without Gold pay outs and things of that nature, I buy my own Gold.

It would be an honor to fight along side experienced Tankers. I have at least 25 Tier 10's.

EliteSwatTeam

Edited by SwatTeam

mnem    94

Make sure you've read, and agree with, the Charter. :)

Jern    129

Heyas SwatTeam,

We appreciate your interest in SG! I love that you listed your still learning and a team player because those attributes matter to us more than any stat. Please look over our charter as Mnem has suggested and if your interested in SG fill out an application http://www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoT so that the WoT recruitment team can schedule a good time to talk with you.

Thanks,

SwatTeam    0

Heyas SwatTeam,

We appreciate your interest in SG! I love that you listed your still learning and a team player because those attributes matter to us more than any stat. Please look over our charter as Mnem has suggested and if your interested in SG fill out an application http://www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoT so that the WoT recruitment team can schedule a good time to talk with you.

Thanks,

I filled out the app and I look forward to hearing from you guys in the near future...

EliteSwatTeam