Sign in to follow this  
slovinski

Elder Scrolls Online

25 posts in this topic

slovinski    0

Hey SG,

Recently got an invite to the ESO beta and was looking to see what the interest level for the game was within SG. Mostly looking to see what the chances are that it will become a full portal.

Thanks for any information you can provide!

zhenpo    39

It's set under trial portals currently because the game is still in BETA and hasn't been released. There is a lot of us interested in this game.

Edited by Zhenpo

Litso    24

Hey SG,

Recently got an invite to the ESO beta and was looking to see what the interest level for the game was within SG. Mostly looking to see what the chances are that it will become a full portal.

Thanks for any information you can provide!

We've got plenty of ElderScrolls fanatics here, I'd say the game has strong portal potential. How long it lasts, well, that depends on if they can make a fresh and innovative game.

heartvain    10

I'm super stoked about the whole Alliance War bit.

Main reason why I'm interested in it.

Baltus    2

I had signed up for the Beta but haven't heard back yet. Looking forward to seeing it released.

Baltus

delshin    6

Necro.......yup we have a trial portal....We have a lot of folks interested in ESO.....apply now and hit the game with us :ninjapiratebattle:

Edited by Delshin

gunner    0

Remember last beta started 1 hour early.... or was it 1 1/2 hours early.. Well it started early.

stewart    45

Think it started 2 hours early around 10am eastern. What have you been up to Slovinski?

Sonoran    0

Think it started 2 hours early around 10am eastern. What have you been up to Slovinski?

How many SG are going ESO?

Litso    24

How many SG are going ESO?

I believe our beta guild has over 80 members in it.

norhymes    35

We have around 50 preorders. And that's just people who have said they preordered. Probably isn't all of them.

Sonoran    0

We have around 50 preorders. And that's just people who have said they preordered. Probably isn't all of them.

Those are decent numbers, thanks guys

phreaked    13

SONORAN! SUP! :D Long time, how are you two doing?

Sonoran    0

SONORAN! SUP! :D Long time, how are you two doing?

Indeed, Mod and I are doing great! We're thinking of playing ESO, but not sure yet.

1. I heard it's not a game for power leveling or one-sided play-styles, because you need both kinds of content (PvE & PvP) to round out your skills and a lot of exploration?

2. Also, I've been reading that some guilds are splitting their numbers between Alliances, which seems idiotic. is all of SG going DC?

seltron    3

1. To get full access to all of the skill points, you'll need to do both PvE and PvP. PvE is also how you open up the elder/late game content. You don't necessarily need to do it all, but it definitely helps to make sure your character is as diverse as possible.

2. I don't know why a guild would want to do that. SG is going full on DC. rock.gif

Also, if you pre-order the game, you can play any race in any alliance! It's fine if you don't, but it lets you have options!

Sonoran    0

1. To get full access to all of the skill points, you'll need to do both PvE and PvP. PvE is also how you open up the elder/late game content. You don't necessarily need to do it all, but it definitely helps to make sure your character is as diverse as possible.

2. I don't know why a guild would want to do that. SG is going full on DC. rock.gif

Also, if you pre-order the game, you can play any race in any alliance! It's fine if you don't, but it lets you have options!

Thank you for the reply Seltron, much obliged :cool:

One more question, is there mandatory attendance/participation in one or the other (PvE or PvP)?

For example, after a garbage day at work, a player wants to come home, play the game and be left alone for a few hours before bed. Are players free to enjoy the game in their own way or will they have to participate 100% in mandatory events? :2confused:

delshin    6

Thank you for the reply Seltron, much obliged :cool:

One more question, is there mandatory attendance/participation in one or the other (PvE or PvP)?

For example, after a garbage day at work, a player wants to come home, play the game and be left alone for a few hours before bed. Are players free to enjoy the game in their own way or will they have to participate 100% in mandatory events? :2confused:

You can play alone, from time to time, however if its a constant thing, then it gets away from the team aspect of SG. Also you get more xp while in a group by design.

It remains to be determines by portal charter what will be mandatory but if we have a guild wide event we would like participation however I cant say that a person if forced as of yet.

norhymes    35

I don't see a reason to compel any person to play save for officers.

You'd be able to solo but we'd love to have you along!

Sonoran    0

You can play alone, from time to time, however if its a constant thing, then it gets away from the team aspect of SG. Also you get more xp while in a group by design.

It remains to be determines by portal charter what will be mandatory but if we have a guild wide event we would like participation however I cant say that a person if forced as of yet.

I don't see a reason to compel any person to play save for officers.

You'd be able to solo but we'd love to have you along!

Fair enough, thanks for replies comrades :pimp:

lunatik    9

Hi Sonoran,

Would like to see you come back and game with SG!

Lunatik

Sonoran    0

Hi Sonoran,

Would like to see you come back and game with SG!

Lunatik

Hey brother, it's been awhile.

I just might do that, thanks for the encouragement. Looks like it'll be fun :cool:

Sono