Sign in to follow this  
foeslayer

Old timer saying hello

11 posts in this topic

foeslayer    0

Hello SG,

Some of you might remember me from back in the day. This is Foeslayer/Foehammer/Baron Von Foe (depending on the game hehe). I played with you all in WoW, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Darkfall, Planetside and a few other minor games. I retired from MMOs a few years back but I just found out about Planetside2. I was wondering how you guys are liking it. Might give it a try =)

V/R

Foe

LukeDuke    0

Hey Foe, I dont have the time I used to but the little time I have put into PS2 has been a freaking blast.

Not much goes on in the SG public forums. You need to get back into member forums

foeslayer    0

LOL! /kicks Coldsnap in the balls

I been playing the last few days and really like it. I think I might renew. =)

Foe

arragoth    43

Just came across this as I never browse this part of the forums.

How the hell are you man? Been a long time. It's funny cause I was just remincing about the days of our old Area team with Apam, Zernin and Draacco. We had a hell of a team when it was going strong.

What have you been up to? Any chance you are coming back our way?

brexen    5

What up Foe!

Been too long indeed. Hope life is treating ya well and come merc some peeps with SG.

/$12 for life!

eltiburon    0

Howdy Foe, not sure if you remember me from Potbs and Darkfall. I have been computer free for about a year but finally came back to the future. Downloading Planet Side 2 which of course reminded me of SG. Been playing World of Tanks as well and see that SG is in that to. I might have to re-apply here if I get back into the gaming.

El Tib

draacco    59

Howdy Foe, not sure if you remember me from Potbs and Darkfall. I have been computer free for about a year but finally came back to the future. Downloading Planet Side 2 which of course reminded me of SG. Been playing World of Tanks as well and see that SG is in that to. I might have to re-apply here if I get back into the gaming.

El Tib

Damn dude you fell off the world. Wondered where you went :)

Glad to see you back in action

eltiburon    0

El Tib

Damn dude you fell off the world. Wondered where you went :)

Glad to see you back in action

Daacco ! good to see your still around, now if I can get this stupid Planetside2 to boot up, keeps crashing at launch. Maybe this dinasour computer I duct taped together cant handle it.

El Tib

dubu    12

If you can make it, we have a combined outfit op tomorrow night. Lots of allies working together. They are normally very successful and will highlight for you the state of the game.