Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JoeJoeBinks

Where are my Orignal Planetsiders at?

141 posts in this topic

+2 Indeed = Mod75 goes where I go ;)

Bought time you two showed up, I was about to go hunt yall down :D WELCOME BACK!! :rockon:

Gonna be fun times again! time to chew bubble gum and kick some @ss.. and were all out of gum,

Epic bridge battles? check

Gen hold?? check

World continental lock for NC?? check

LOL...bring the rain!!

Hi there Sonoran and mod75, sounds like a welcome back is in order. We have lots of returning members and lots of new recruits.

Add Pauly to the list! I'm coming back for PS2 :)

Do I have to re-apply? I was in the middle of filling out the form when I thought about that.

Anybody? :)

So, when does the beta actually start? I'm in the middle of gearing up for a move...I don't really have the time at the moment...but I have the itch....damn...it's gonna be tuff to stay off the comp.

Its been awhile. I will be back for PS2 though. Any news on when its coming out? Also, can someone send me info so I can resubscribe back to SG.

We don't have a release date yet. Beta is supposed to start "soon". Last word was end of this week or beginning of next. Subject to change though as they are running a tech test and apparently trying to get some issues worked out before starting the beta.

Welcome back!

Open closet door rip cobwebs away and snatch out the old armor...

Saying this is gonna be huge is a gross understatement.

:rockon:

Mod, Sonoran, Paul and all the other old crusties .....my head gonna explode with excitement great to hear from u guys.

Phreaked!!! Where have you been man?

Here hehe :) Doing the family thing, got two kids now and more gray hair then I want. How about you and Mod, think last we talked it was Warhammer!

Wow, now we are making some progress on the crusties. A lot of familiar names popping up.

FYI, beta is supposed to start on Monday, 2:00 PM PST.

I ran into a PlanetSide2 advert. It brought back memories so I googled Sturmgrenadier and found you all still going strong. I haven't played online in years because of poor connection issues. But then I've had a good connection for most of a year and I can't think why I didn't check back sooner. Its good to see so many of the old group from PS but I haven't seen too many from WWIIonline. Are there many of the old WWIIOL guys around? Or are they here but using different names.

Is Borsig and the night crew still around? I still do the night thing.

@Aldman: I used your link (found above) for resub but while the forums recognise my name and password that page will not.

Had the same problem at SOE. I have a support ticket in there but don't have much hope of a resolution in time for the beta start.

Tag

I ran into a PlanetSide2 advert. It brought back memories so I googled Sturmgrenadier and found you all still going strong. I haven't played online in years because of poor connection issues. But then I've had a good connection for most of a year and I can't think why I didn't check back sooner. Its good to see so many of the old group from PS but I haven't seen too many from WWIIonline. Are there many of the old WWIIOL guys around? Or are they here but using different names.

Is Borsig and the night crew still around? I still do the night thing.

@Aldman: I used your link (found above) for resub but while the forums recognise my name and password that page will not.

Had the same problem at SOE. I have a support ticket in there but don't have much hope of a resolution in time for the beta start.

Tag

PM Tegran if you need some really specific help with the website. He's got the skills.