Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaeliri

WoW Recruitment

10 posts in this topic

SG WOW is a level 25 guild currently recruiting players on the Eastern Standard Time server of Bleeding Hollow for the Dragon Soul raid and upcoming Mist of Pandaria expansion.

Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka SG, has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups.

Our WoW portal has been on Bleeding Hollow since WoWs Launch day, Proving to be one of the most stable guilds around. We host a variety of players whether it be dedicated raiders, PVPers, casuals or altaholics, SG has something to offer for just about everyone.

As part of a larger gaming syndicate, our players have played with each other across multiple games, as such we have a close-knit community of players, which includes several yearly get togethers.

Members pay a $12 yearly membership fee which goes towards supporting our website, Team Speak 3 server, and other gaming servers we host for our many portals. Any excess funds are used to buy prizes for our yearly giveways. The first 90 days with guild are a FREE trial membership; members will not be asked to commit to the $12 unless you choose to remain in guild after the 90 days.

We maintain our own private Team Speak 3 server capable of handling 512 members; members are required to be logged in whenever they are in game to promote guild cohesion.

**RAIDING**

Dragon Soul we stand at 6/8HM boss kills

Firelands we stand at 6/7 HM boss kills

BWD/BoT we stand at 4/13HM boss kills

We currently are opening recruitment for all classes for our raiding 25 and 10 core.

We are specifically looking for 2 healers, preferably Druid/Pally/Priest, and 3-4 DPS- ranged replacements asap for group 1 and 2.

At current we are running 2 10mans until enough raiders are available for 25man.

Group 1 runs Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-12am EST

Group 2 runs Wednesday and Sunday 8pm-12am EST

We are recruiting for a third 10man raid group. At current 3rd group runs Monday nights 8pm-12am EST.

Raid times for 25mans when ran are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8pm-12am EST

**We are always recruiting for all classes, being a semi-casual guild if you are interested please apply. Even if we aren't specifically looking for your class we do rotate our raid members so you will be given a chance to prove yourself and possibly earn a perminant raid spot.

New recruits are brought in as members; based on monthly attendance and performance reviews, we maintain a group of Raider status players who get priority on getting into raids and loot. All raiders are expected to make 70% of raids.

Loot is distributed using /roll method. Command will only step in on loot decisions if item is better suited for another player (IE massive upgrade for someone else compared to a sidegrade for winner).

In Wrath we saw progress through 11/12 ICC 25, 12/12H ICC10, 12/13 ULD25 and 12/13H ULD10 while raiding 2-3 nights a week for 4 hours a night. Going forward into Cataclym, we look to improve upon our successess in Wrath. Our current raiding plans are for 25man progression with the goal of completeing hardmodes.

**PVP**

With the advent of ranked BG's, many of SG's old players are returning from other portals, and we are looking to put together ranked teams and hold regular pvp nights. If you love playing in a team oriented, competitive environment, SG may be the place for you.

Hello! I posted a while back about gearing up my 85 fire mage for raids, took everyone's advice and now have sufficient gear to get into a raid. I have never done a raid before and would love to try raiding with SG. I understand that I would be starting as a back up position, is my lack of experience going to be a problem, should I use raid finder first? If ya'll have room for a newb let me know how I should sign up for raids, thanks! :)

Hey, I just filled out the application for the guild and right now my character is on another server/faction I am switching them over on the 25th and was hoping to chat with you guys some before then.

Thanks,

B.

hey Johnny shot you an email the other day. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Why are the officers night elves? :/

That night elf should be a head on a pike!

Don't make me change your player note again Zernin. I'll do it!

Why are the officers night elves? :/

That night elf should be a head on a pike!

I'm a blood elf! But unfortunately the sig generator doesn't have any decent BE backgrounds. I'm waiting on Luna to make a pretty new one for me. We are still "Death to the Alliance!"

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself and announce my interest in the cureent version of WoW.

I currently belong to the EvE portal but used to be into WoW before i joined SG. I have several lvl 80+ characters on other servers and recently reactivated my account. I started new chars on the SG -pvp server to see how the game has changed and if I might like it enough to continue playing. I never got to do much raiding just higher level 5 mans etc. I used Healbot extensively never really needed Deadly Boss...My favorite classes were shaman paladin and hunter but i have played them all to at least 80 once except priest. I favor horde but would play either faction.

I was hoping to level up enough to maybe apply to the SG guild and try raiding with you. You can likely find me on one of these chars in game for now. o7

Crowfeather-tauren shaman

Mohayu-panda monk

Grimco-goblin shaman

Rahann-Tauren paladin

If you're already a member in a SG portal you can request a guild invite from an officer in TS. No need to reapply. Just let us know that you're from EVE portal.

Hi, Im in the WoT portal but I play WoW semi-casually, I was wondering if there was a alt run type deal I could join through crossrealm? I've played on Runetotem for like 5 years now so im a little hesitant to up and leave, but Im looking for a raid group and all the ones here are either too progressed to pick up a 473 ret pally or want me to join...

I have a:

90 (473ish) Pally Ret/Prot Enchant/Eng

85 Hunter Inscript/Herb

85 Warrior JC/Mining

75 Priest Tailor/Alch

Ive been playing the AH here which is why Im reluctant to leave... I've got my system down to a Science, I can make like a 50k profit off a 4-5k investment. I usually turn 300k a week when i focus.

anyways I was just asking cause I saw the post about raiding today and thought I would throw in message even tho it says 480+