Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amageus

S! SG

15 posts in this topic

Wow...its been a long time since ive been here....Been getting a couple emails from CRS to come back to WWIIOnline. Been missing the action of WWIIOnline. I miss the old days where we would roll into town with 100+ tank columns. Or our coordinated multicap towns. I miss reading posts on CRS forums stating "We got S.G'd!". Or competing with Diddy to see who can get top ranks with the rifleman. Climbing trees and hiding from the enemies and watching them pass by. I miss the old days. How many are still playing WWIIOnline. I may come back for a month and try it out again. Playing BF3 or Black Ops gives me a headache with the unrealism it offers. I watch my cousin play MW3 doing 360 no scopes, quick scopesz etc...fps have gone down the drain since cod4. love the series hate the players. I like the challenge WWIIOnline offers. Makes me know im yhat much a better player...I came here wondering if SG was still around and yes it was. Surprised my account was still here lol.

So I'm in the process of resubbing, but it's $10 for the first month, but then $18 a month after that. Are they crazy? I've never seen any MMO charge that much monthly.

Edit: I'm subbed by the way.

Edited by CannonballGB

Wow...its been a long time since ive been here....Been getting a couple emails from CRS to come back to WWIIOnline. Been missing the action of WWIIOnline. I miss the old days where we would roll into town with 100+ tank columns. Or our coordinated multicap towns. I miss reading posts on CRS forums stating "We got S.G'd!". Or competing with Diddy to see who can get top ranks with the rifleman. Climbing trees and hiding from the enemies and watching them pass by. I miss the old days. How many are still playing WWIIOnline. I may come back for a month and try it out again. Playing BF3 or Black Ops gives me a headache with the unrealism it offers. I watch my cousin play MW3 doing 360 no scopes, quick scopesz etc...fps have gone down the drain since cod4. love the series hate the players. I like the challenge WWIIOnline offers. Makes me know im yhat much a better player...I came here wondering if SG was still around and yes it was. Surprised my account was still here lol.

I hear ya. They are not from what I see but PS2 is coming out and may over the same experience and is why I will rejoin SG when beta comes out and/if I am able to get a BETA key.

Seriously Amag, you should try the PS2 beta. I've got high hopes for it!

S! all

I was the last in WWII with the SG sqaud tag till I went 23rd 2 yrs ago...................

How is all doin?????? But havent played since........ Lotta fun times with yas

Wheres Herrlabe???? lol

Hope all are well........

Edited by dembones

So I'm in the process of resubbing, but it's $10 for the first month, but then $18 a month after that. Are they crazy? I've never seen any MMO charge that much monthly.

Edit: I'm subbed by the way.

They had a thing going where if you sign up for a year it would lock the price at 12.99 a month.

Hey, pgreg. Glad to "see" you again. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Edited by Schultzy