Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThunderA

S! Wiesel

37 posts in this topic

S! Weisel. He and his brother Poboy are good people.

This brought me to tears. Thank you all so much. I haven't visited this site in months but when an email popped up this morning before school I thought "I wonder what this could be." Yesterday we, my mother and I, found some notes of his on the back of a folder, that was a nice find, but finding such a thoughtful community of people tops that by far.

Edit: I also thought you guys should know, some of my earliest memories involve watching him play this game with you all.

Edit 2: If I don't answer you guys if you happen to reply I will soon, I have school today as many of you have work I presume. Hope to talk to y'all later today .

Edited by CelticBZH

This brought me to tears. Thank you all so much. I haven't visited this site in months but when an email popped up this morning before school I thought "I wonder what this could be." Yesterday we, my mother and I, found some notes of his on the back of a folder, that was a nice find, but finding such a thoughtful community of people tops that by far.

Edit: I also thought you guys should know, some of my earliest memories involve watching him play this game with you all.

Edit 2: If I don't answer you guys if you happen to reply I will soon, I have school today as many of you have work I presume. Hope to talk to y'all later today .

Glad you made it here. There were a lot more of us around before, but many have faded away over the last 8 years.

• Like 1

I had the good fortune of chatting with this fine gentleman a couple of times.

He was very cool to me, even though I was a young punk.

S!