scanda

WWII ONLINE

76 posts in this topic

scanda    0

Does anyone have or know where to look for SG ww2online video's, pre-HC existence. Looking for the massive tank collumns we used to roll into towns.

Thanks and Hello ww2 oldskool sg guys. :D

-scanda

nomad    14

I was in 3rd Panzer in WW2OL

stoves9    29

Hey scanda! I don't have any videos, but I do have some screenshots from back in the day. I miss those good old days.

higge    0

Hello old farts, sooo nice to see old names still hanging here. I had a lot of good stuff but all is lost after hd crash, and yes, no backup. :-(

ThunderA    1

Hello old farts, sooo nice to see old names still hanging here. I had a lot of good stuff but all is lost after hd crash, and yes, no backup. :-(

Some here:

http://www.thunderace.org/vids/

I have a hard drive full if anyone has requests. I can upload them.

Killian    11

You can tell the old crusties that have been in hibernation for a while by the number of broken image links in their sig's. :D

Isn't it about time you guys resubbed to get ready for Planetside 2?

Anyone actually playing? I just got like 3 emails from CRS asking me to re-up for $10 and I'm considering it.

Edited by CannonballGB

ntldr    0

Anyone actually playing? I just got like 3 emails from CRS asking me to re-up for $10 and I'm considering it.

I'm going to resub and try it out. Of course that price only lasts for one month.

amageus    0

I was planning on resubbing myself. No one responded to my post though lol...oh well...

fade    1

I played for years alone after everyone left. Last year I paid and never played it so I finally moved on. Sucks though cause I was a GOD at ww2 online and in every other MMO I suck bad.

LockDown    1

I played for years alone after everyone left. Last year I paid and never played it so I finally moved on. Sucks though cause I was a GOD at ww2 online and in every other MMO I suck bad.

SO true. They just kept mucking up the game every update by trying to make it "gamier" and moving away from the war sim that drew thousands to it.

Schultzy    1

Updates from WWIIOL. They have gone free to play. Also they are trying to get on STEAM GREENLIGHT . Lets SG this if you still care anything about the game or the devs.

Edited by Schultzy

myrradah    7

That was my first pvp game.

PLayed that one in beta and start up as well and recently up to 2 years back.

Id likely play now and then still but im going mainly MWO for my shooter fix.

stewart    45

Some here:

ThunderA have not seen that name in a long time how are you doing?

ThunderA    1

Some here:

Still around :) I don't play WWIIOL much. Other games kill the infantry aspect. When I need a fix, I play BF3. Good to see you are still around Stewart. I keep on planning to spent more time in WWIIOL, but it never happens. RIght now, I am preparing to move to Kansas in a couple weeks, so the next couple months are going to have little free time. What is up with you?

pgregory    0

Some here:

Still around :) I don't play WWIIOL much. Other games kill the infantry aspect. When I need a fix, I play BF3. Good to see you are still around Stewart. I keep on planning to spent more time in WWIIOL, but it never happens. RIght now, I am preparing to move to Kansas in a couple weeks, so the next couple months are going to have little free time. What is up with you?

Wow it's been over a decade and it's so cool to see SG is still around! I haven't seen these names in a loooooong time! Hope you're all doing well!!

S!

stoves9    29

Yeah we're still around and kicking. I still log on to wwii online now and then.

Edited by stoves9

Storm23    0

Hey, i used to play with Sg in wwiiol and eve for a while when they first started, /salute to anybody that remembers me, it was a long time ago though.