Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vyrus

Planetside 2

199 posts in this topic

I officially chose Nvidia for my upgrade just for the Planetside 2 PhysX stuffs.

Continue with parts 2, 3, and 4. Just saying.

Just noticed... 7 years and my warning from my first week hasn't gone away! I'll grab another to pull off true Keyten style killers!

Give me my Jackhammer and a squad of die hard infantry and we'll make the TR and Vanu cry like little girls!

Hooah!

YOU!!!! Get your panties and your HA gear and get on the PS 2 portal. Sign-ups for command spots are being taken NOW. You put that SL over your head .. and Pine Air will not only get the squad to the drop... I will drop with my gauss and engy.. and make sure the Maxes keep up.

S! Keyten

YOU!!!! Get your panties and your HA gear and get on the PS 2 portal. Sign-ups for command spots are being taken NOW. You put that SL over your head .. and Pine Air will not only get the squad to the drop... I will drop with my gauss and engy.. and make sure the Maxes keep up.

S! Keyten

Time to get to work it seems :)

S! Keyten

Time to get to work it seems :)

DINGER! Sup bud :) Been a while!

I will also add this: This is the ONLY game that I could say compares favorably to SEX.... Gen holds baby... a rush unlike any other. If you haven't been with 30 guys holed up in one room while wave after wave of ememy try to crash in only to be repelled time and time again. You just have not gamed SG style. Hell they gave up and sent us LOVE tells!

Running out of ammo and looting their corpses for bullets. Good times.

Even better, the Stinger supply runs, give shopping list, wait 5, recieve stuff, kill red and purple people, lush

Just noticed... 7 years and my warning from my first week hasn't gone away! I'll grab another to pull off true Keyten style killers!

Give me my Jackhammer and a squad of die hard infantry and we'll make the TR and Vanu cry like little girls!

Hooah!

Well does any one have the complete full file? Gives me the itch...must not scratch....must not.....put the cone of shame on me!

Hooah!

Well does any one have the complete full file? Gives me the itch...must not scratch....must not.....put the cone of shame on me!

If someone has an FTP or something else I can get access to, I can upload some old favorites

Nostalgia took over and i found all my old recordings and movie files I had scattered through old backup drives etc. Sorry ToStev, no full file of MOMCOO that I have found yet. I do have the leak and the trailer though. I also have the old audio file favorites "WEB...SHHHHH" "Yomm calling someone a candy ass" and the original Static Wheels on the bus file ;)

The movies are a lot of the old recruitment stuff, the Vyrus Doctrine video and fan stuff of SG...

If someone wants to host it I will upload it all (assuming the old crusties want to see it)

Staticblack

Edit:

forgot mandrik hosted a few already :)

http://mandrik.com/etc/SG/staticblack/webshhhhh.mp3

- WebSHHH

http://mandrik.com/etc/SG/staticblack/ohspoon.mp3

- Vyrus - OH Spoon!

http://mandrik.com/etc/SG/staticblack/Yomm.mp3

- Yomm - Your a candy ass

http://mandrik.com/etc/SG/staticblack/tostevfamilymatters.mp3

- ToStev singing Family matters

http://mandrik.com/etc/SG/PS/vyrustrueself.mp3

- oh yeah and my favorite Vyrus recording :)

Edit 2:

Found my full copy of MOMCOO btw :)

Edited by Staticblack

Wow. I'd completely forgotten about that MoM:CoO video! I thought my performance was Oscar caliber, personally.

I saw the new PC Gamer with PS2 in it, read the article and came here immediately. I realized I was so excited to see PS2 because the memories of playing with SG. Then to see all the names here is like going home after being away for years upon years. It's enough to bring a tear to your eye.

IYASYAS!

I saw the new PC Gamer with PS2 in it, read the article and came here immediately. I realized I was so excited to see PS2 because the memories of playing with SG. Then to see all the names here is like going home after being away for years upon years. It's enough to bring a tear to your eye.

IYASYAS!

Holy crap..there is a name I haven't seen in a while. Man its going to be just like old times. I guess SG will have 350 people clicking the same continent/hex/whatever at the same time again.

SG.....Lockers of Continents(or hexes) Crashers of Servers!

S!

Holy crap..there is a name I haven't seen in a while.

It's hard to thing 'Planetside' and not thing 'Sturmgrenadier.'

Just to chime in after a long deployments and away from gaming. Just saw the info on PS2 and thought of you SG immediately. Remembering all the fun times and hopefully get a good following. I will check in from time to time. Good to see some familiar people still here. Take care.

Hmmm....Planetside2 and SG....mad *giggles* :)

I am growing impatient for the game...mostly because SG is posting almost nightly on the forums about it :) My complaint isn't logical, I just wants what I wants. On the flip side, Mauser is happy it isn't out yet as he is deployed until May-ish. What a good return home that would be if the launch was close to then.

I am growing impatient for the game...mostly because SG is posting almost nightly on the forums about it :) My complaint isn't logical, I just wants what I wants. On the flip side, Mauser is happy it isn't out yet as he is deployed until May-ish. What a good return home that would be if the launch was close to then.

Launch will probably be Sept as they have rumored. We don't even have a closed beta yet, and Higby said in one of the myriad interviews "over the next few months" so Mauser has nothing to worry about. Its March 17th and we have no beta of any sorts....no way the game would release in 2 months.

This old dog will be returning either when/If I get in Beta or just before release. Been playing many MMOFPS since I last played with SG so I am primed and ready.

This old dog will be returning either when/If I get in Beta or just before release. Been playing many MMOFPS since I last played with SG so I am primed and ready.

Pretty sure SG will have plenty of beta keys left over since a lot of us went out and bought more than 1 copy of PC Gamer that had beta keys in it. Everyone who previously had a Planetside 1 subscription should get a beta key as well.

This thread is starting to smell like mothballs with all the old crusties posting in it. :eek:

Pretty sure SG will have plenty of beta keys left over since a lot of us went out and bought more than 1 copy of PC Gamer that had beta keys in it. Everyone who previously had a Planetside 1 subscription should get a beta key as well.

Sweet. Maybe that is why I could not find a copy close to my house! :)

My NVidia Cray-Octo 10000 video card should be in soon for PS2. Now to find a power station to tap into.

My NVidia Cray-Octo 10000 video card should be in soon for PS2. Now to find a power station to tap into.

Try lightning... it's what all Frankenstien monster rigs need to become alive.

Edited by Kilmoran