Sign in to follow this  
match

Glasses

6 posts in this topic

match    12

Hey folks, I've recently noticed that I'd been having a little problem with my vision and for the first time since getting checked in elementary school went to the eye doc. I've got 25/20 in my right eye, but 20/20 in my left. While both could be considered good, the difference is notable for things at distance, driving signs for instance. Do ya'll have any advice on where to find glasses online? I've heard thats the best bet as the prices can be decent

I have the same issue with my eyes and after spending nearly $400 on glasses. When I got them I didn't see that much of a difference in my vision so I stopped using them. If you don't have a problem seeing atm I would hold off.

Rekoor    14

I use GlassesUSA.com and have for a while now. Can generally get a decent pair if you're not too picky about the frames for under $100. They have regular deals too if you sign up for their email list. Often can get regular and then sunglasses of the same frame for less than you would find normally at an optical store.

syka    19

You could always look into just wearing 1 contact? kinda like a monocle...or better yet get a monocle!

• Haha 1