Sign in to follow this  
Spoon

Greetings and Need Your Help

5 posts in this topic

Spoon    9

Hey all my SG'ers. I am sure my name is lost deep in the basement around here but I know those guys that are still wearing SG tags that were here when I started SG back in 99 are still around.

Anyway, the best thing about this gaming community is the ability to help each other out and I need your help.

We launched a new product on Amazon (Redleg69) and myself and need some of you guys to purchase our product and give us a 5 start review. Yes it will cost you 30 bucks to do so but if you will do it, it sure will help get the word out for us. Now so you dont think you are just getting stiffed in this dea. If you purchase and leave a 5 star review for us, we will send you a "Richardson" hat with our logo on it for FREE. Just post in this thread your order number and I will ship you a hat.

Thanks for everything and its really awesome to see SG still going strong since I started this in 1999. That is a pretty awesome feat. I love you guys. Salute!

ojj    36

We thought you two ran away together....:2confused: it's very magical up in here deez days...

Would help if you included a link to the wonderful product you wish to promote

tradition    32

Spoon, not sure how the whole amazon thing works, but you need to get some of the info from your website onto the Amazon description.  It will help.

• Like 1