Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jern

Congrats to the Super Bowl Winners! and Thanks to first responders/service people!

1 post in this topic

I enjoyed watching the Super Bowl last night!  I want to offer congrats to Eagles on their hard fought win!  I am personally not a big fan of either team but I appreciated a well played and entertaining football game!  

Beyond the game itself I always enjoy the super bowl commercials.  I love what Tide did with their adds but I was most touched by Verizon and their commercial connecting the rescued with their rescuers!  That reminded me how rare it is to directly thank those that help protect and serve.  We have many Military, Law Enforcement, Firemen, EMTs,, even Doctors and Nurses in SG.   We are a community that has great respect for service people and and first responders but as the commercial reminded me we do not thank them enough for what they do for all of the rest of us!  

I want to personally say a big THANK YOU to all of our Military Service people, Police, Firemen, Doctors, Nurses, and any one else gets up everyday (or night) goes to work to help or protect other people.  

I hope everyone enjoyed the Super Bowl, if the game did not entertain you, perhaps the commercials did!  But please regardless of your thoughts on football reach out and thank those that help and protect others!! 

Now Back to Gaming! 

God Bless 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1