Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
woofman34

Warframe? Better than Destiny2

6 posts in this topic

So I recently watched a video blackwell68 posted about Warframe and decided to give it a go . I must say it is a really great game . The graphics are stunning , the game play is easy to learn and fun . I have begun a new journey into a new favorite . This game is free to play , I have not found one thing that needs to be paid for to enjoy this game . So I thought would post this here because not many visit the unofficial section . So check it out I know you will be pleased you did .

• Like 1

Started playing around with it this morning, seems cool so far... not a fan of some of the interface..like having to be perfectly aligned to open a locker

I've only put in a few hours but so far I am a fan. The precision needed to open lockers is annoying but I can forgive it. To be quite frank there is so many things to do it is over whelming. I am hoping that we can regrow an SG presence in the game.  

I have several characters and loved the game since first time I played it. Especially for being a free game, it's very well made and plenty of updates keep you busy with things to do.

The time I put into it was quite enjoyable, especially considering you don't have to pay a cent for it. My time however has been consumed by monster hunter world. I just need to actually get back into something with my fellow SGers; it's been a while since I've been on TS.

Warframe is my most played game on Steam and I've enjoyed it since beta. If anyone ever needs help in warframe hit me up =D