Sign in to follow this  
draacco

Necro game info

9 posts in this topic

draacco    59

LOL found this in my email from 2000.

10 points to whomever can guess what game this is from. Not that there were many that had maps like this.

post-317-0-00634300-1450649623.gif

draacco    59

I miss the EQ 1. There will never be another game like it that tons of people will play. It was just too hardcore.

Train to zone!

Can i get a SoW!

Buying fine steel for 10s.

full set of rubicite armor.

Going Linkdead in plane of fear and my char being locked online dying over and over again losing experience until I was below the level to enter the zone again and couldn't loot my body.

no instances, every boss was a world boss.

being awarded the first item out of plane of time.

Seeing my first hill giant and thinking, "nobody will ever kill those"

Getting lost in lower guk.

9 boxing plane of air.

allbad    21

Most memorable hardcore experience with EQ1:

lvl 28 cleric: couldn't find a group because lvl 29 gets rez so I decide to go exploring Guk since the Frogloks are neutral to me. I go all the way down, enter lower Guk only to be attacked by a named froglok. Luckily I made it back to Upper Guk but got killed by the nearest froglok who is now agroing me. Re-entered Upper Guk in my jammies only to be pummeled by every froglok in sight. It took me nearly 2 hours to get my stuff back and had to recruit a lvl 60 to help pull my corpse to the entrance.

Then there's the time I waited 2 hours in line to get a crack at the trainer for his shield drop. Ahh, good times.

draacco    59

Don't know if I should admit this, but I once stayed up over 72 hours camping Lord Begurgle rare spawn camp underwater to get his crown for my Epic Morning star when those went live with the Resurrection spell for a no mana for our raiding group. Was really important to get so that raid wipe recovery went from hours to minutes since you didn't have to wait on mana to regenerate.

Edited by draacco

Jerith    0

Long time no talk Draacco! Some of my best times in WoW was tagging along with you as rogues working Alliance members in their home cities. Fun times.

draacco    59

Long time no talk Draacco! Some of my best times in WoW was tagging along with you as rogues working Alliance members in their home cities. Fun times.

lots of memories there for sure.

pine    25

Well it sure wasn't Emerald from PS...