Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yukari_Yakumo

How do you take your coffee?

43 posts in this topic

look up coffee enema on you tube.....dont take your coffee like that

I will put maple syrup in mine if I feel the need to sweeten it up.

This may be the most Canadian way to take coffee ever, but only if its Tim Hortons

This may be the most Canadian way to take coffee ever, but only if its Tim Hortons

Unless your

I will normally partake of my coffee blonde and sweet but at times a strong and robust Cuban expresso hits the spot quite nicely.

Edited by Lunatik

Unless your

I will normally partake of my coffee blonde and sweet but at times a strong and robust Cuban expresso hits the spot quite nicely.

Private video :(

Unless your

Private video :(

Cold drip. The most caffeine for the the buck. Need to have a high quality bean for it.

Cold drip. The most caffeine for the the buck. Need to have a high quality bean for it.

Like these high quality coffee beans THIS .. MUAHAHAHA

i change beans every few weeks....but my favorite are indonesian medium roasts...like bali blue moon.

i use a La Pavoni which gets the water to 220....i have a a Rancillio Rocky coffee grinder thats set to espresso levels of fineness.

first i warm a white porcelain 6oz cup and then grind my coffee and seat the basket...pull the lever to start prefusing for 10 seconds.

then i use some sweetener (sometimes with nutmeg) in the bottom of my pre warmed cup then pull my shot over that.

next i pour about 5oz 2% milk into a pre chilled stainless steel frothing pitcher.....usually straight but sometimes i add a few drops of orange blossom water (if i'm making a moorish...or turkish coffee) or a little almond extract to milk.

then froth to the consistency of paint....pour that over my espresso and maybe make a little design because hey why not.

then i look up pictures of drip coffee makers while i sip and "tsk" .

the wife once calculated doing coffee that way vs buying starbucks everyday.....i've prolly saved about 10 times or so over what i woulda payed for store bought espressos and latte's and the saving only goes up the longer i do it.

i love amazon because you can get quite a wide variety of beans and figure out what works for you and what doesn't.

I don't usually drink coffee (it smells divine in bean form, but it all tastes burnt whether it is K-Cup, Starbucks, Dunkin, whatever)

The only way I've ever tried it and liked it was Kona Gold via French press

Oren's Daily Roast in NYC for the caffienated win.

as many grinds that will fit in the basket (aka strong). THEN dump equal parts cream and sugar. :) Consume and enjoy.

I like it black , like my women and no sugar I'm sweet enough . add 2 shots of Irish whiskey if playing video games :rockon: