Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
woofman34

Post your pet peeve

27 posts in this topic

When someone uses the frozen vegetables as an ice pack and then returns them to the freezer warm ! (TROW THEM AWAY)

Edited by woofman34

The lack of use of car signals to indicate when making a turn is one of my major pet peeves

also able bodied people using Disabled parking spaces just because they are closer to the store they want to shop at ( a uber Mega pet peave of mine since i am a disabled person )

Going off what you said, kind of Lost, but my worst pet peeve, is knowing or seeing someone who is perfectly able bodied, yet they manage to get their doctors to label them disabled & insist they can't work, thus living on SSI for the rest of their life. Really urks me.

I do have a couple more, but that's the worst for me :P

As a reference archivist my pet peeves include people not getting the point that there is nothing that the National Archives can do to help them get into an Indian tribe with money, or help them with their passport issues, or do their research for them.

If someone passes you on the right you aren't driving contentiously. Pass on the left, drive on the right! People will drive whatever speed they want. Folks in the left lane playing traffic cop is my pet peeve, it just makes people do stupid stuff like you mention :)

Non-everyday pet peeve, Stolen Valor... I've had way too many friends killed or wounded while wearing the uniform, only to have someone using the uniform to get freebies or thank you's from civilians that do not know any better. It's frustrating, to say the least.

More commonly though, people just throwing garbage on the ground, or out their windows.

If someone passes you on the right you aren't driving contentiously. Pass on the left, drive on the right! People will drive whatever speed they want. Folks in the left lane playing traffic cop is my pet peeve, it just makes people do stupid stuff like you mention :)

There are numerous reasons to be in the left lane, safety was the intention I meant. Legally a vehicle must move to the left lane if an emergency vehicle is on the right shoulder. Many times 4 wheelers don't care and pass on the right. There are many other scenarios I could go into and I don't much care for your implication of an action I don't do.

Lets be careful on the politics, religion and heated debate rules here chaps, not everyone is going to follow the same lifestyles and rules you do :)

People driving with their hazard lights flashing while it's raining . People driving slow in the passing lane. Truckers trying to pass another truck on a four lane highway creating a 5 mile moving road block.

When someone uses the frozen vegetables as an ice pack and then returns them to the freezer warm ! (TROW THEM AWAY)

I alternated a bag of peas and blueberries all weekend after my vasectomy. Served them for dinner when my boss and her husband came over the following week.

• Like 1

My pet peeve is abled bodied people parking in disabled parking spaces just because it is closer to the door ..... not cool at all

I am a disabled person and when i see that i get so mad about it because it designated for disabled people yet ... excuses i get are " i'll only be a minute .... So what or my fave "FU" i belong to a group where i live and we post pictures of people who cant park properly in parking lots .... so that is my pet peeve

People driving with their hazard lights flashing while it's raining . People driving slow in the passing lane. Truckers trying to pass another truck on a four lane highway creating a 5 mile moving road block.

I'll add folks who speed up when you try to pass. You tryna kill me, or what?

More commonly though, people just throwing garbage on the ground, or out their windows.

I second this notion Dameron. Drives me even more nuts when I am out for a stroll, & see people leaving trash, wrappers, coffee cups, McDonalds garbage, tossed to the ground, when there is a garbage can 50 feet away. People are just damn lazy these days lol. I'm usually one of those guys who is always picking crap up other people toss when I am out strolling. Get some odd looks now & then, but hey, someone has to care right? :)

Edited by Terror

Watching my neighbors dog take a 20lb poop on my lawn then deny it. Even asked if he wanted to see the footage from my outside cams.

I told him the next time it goes on his shiny red Porsches hood.

Needless to say he called my bluff. Now his doggy dont poop near my house :2nono:

Watching my neighbors dog take a 20lb poop on my lawn then deny it. Even asked if he wanted to see the footage from my outside cams.

I told him the next time it goes on his shiny red Porsches hood.

Needless to say he called my bluff. Now his doggy dont poop near my house :2nono:

Love it lol

the act of using peanut butter, and then leave the jar on the counter with the lid off......

drives me bonkers for some reason

Edited by DrBeardPhace

I can't stand it when someone scrapes their teeth on metal cutlery. I have sensitive teeth and that wigs me out. It is like scratching a chalkboard. It is... ear-piercing and just ugh. I shook just now, involuntarily.

When people on the bus don't pay attention when it says "Stop Requested" and they continue yanking on the cord as hard as they can like 8 times. And then yell to the driver to stop.

Close tie with not replacing the toilet paper roll.