Pburg

WWIIOL

85 posts in this topic

jolansg    2

I still think back fondly of the operations we had in this game back in the day. I hope the 2.0 version goes well, I will be watching.

VonBreur    0

Version 2.0?  Huh?

Are you all smoking crack nowadays?  Wait... is crack even a drug nowadays?   :/

Phoenix    0
On 12/1/2017 at 5:55 AM, ThunderA said:

I actually hooked up the old stick and fired up WWIIOL last month. Good to see a lot of these old names!

It was a long time ago, but remember when we shot down that speedhacking Blen?  I played so sporadically I don't expect many here to remember me really ... still subscribed to the game, though.

Edited by Phoenix
Can't figure out how to multi-quote

slithis    0

Yo people's!!!! Here I come to bring back some memories lol. Wanna ride in my Opel?? Lol. The Slith is always around thought I'd drop a line.. Salute!!

ojj    36
On 4/21/2018 at 9:02 AM, slithis said:

Yo people's!!!! Here I come to bring back some memories lol. Wanna ride in my Opel?? Lol. The Slith is always around thought I'd drop a line.. Salute!!

Hey slithis! Long time bro

fade    1
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:31 PM, Herrkurt said:

Hah I think you mean one of the other Herrs, Herrlabe probably, but S! to you as well.  I couldn't hit the broadside of an Antwerp apartment block with the rifle.  I played SMG when infantry and tried to stay in armor, or on a ship whenever we operated on the coast.

Herrlabe! hehe

VonBreur    0

I ran into Herrlabe playing a panzer tank in Heroes & Generals.  I promptly sapped him and sent him to Heaven.  :D

I later PM'd him in-game and he confirmed it was him from WWIIol SG.  I never did see him playing H&G again.  

P.S. Heroes & Generals sucks now.... completely, and utterly, anti-Germany coded all the while adding more and more favoritism coding to its allied factions (U.S./Russia).

Anyone play WWIIol recently?  I only ask because I'm debating on whether or not to spend the cash on Post Scriptum.

wolf74    0

LONG lost Opel driver reporting in, I still remember 48 inf being throw from my Opel back 2004ish, I also remember the time we simo-cap Brussels and Antwerp in about a 60sec span, once the Go order was given. But took about 90mins to setup, Sneaking infantry into near by building for all the flags. A Few weeks later table Timers came out.

Wolf74 retired Opel driver. (and too poor for pay to play games)

Sorry Slithis did not get your message until a few day before this post. (he try to message me in April)

(Edit) P.S. Oh wow the Old signature is still here.

Edited by wolf74

stoves9    26

They are doing a welcome back event again. Old players get access again until October 14th.

bkngt    1

I finally was able to create a working account.  bkngt989

Took a few days to get acclimated and not insta-gibbed by a camping sniper...