Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pburg

WWIIOL

88 posts in this topic

Damn Ronniek! This is like an episode of chip's with all the old fuzz showing up in here.

Aren't one of you important enough to get rid of my damn tickets yet.

We just need von, jafo and the elusive dark crested cvsx to make an appearance!

i was edited...sorry OJ I didn't mean to offend you but I do hope you are finally past the gender identity confusion you were going through.

Please refrain from making humor of people with alternative lifestyles. We are one big family of diverse butterflies.

Bad cop...no donut.

Signed up to ww2 online when they let me come back for 9.99 a month. I am having a surprisingly good time. See dre21 a lot :)

cvsx is probably locked up in that supermax prison in Colorado.

Hey Ronniek! One of the only people in the world that can out smg me in ww2 online!

Hello all old farts from this side of the bond!!

I stopped playing for good after SG, but now I have 13K games under my belt in WoT

Wow, look at all these names from the past!  Hi boys.

Sup everyone!! I remember those days fondly.  Game hasn't really changed all that much from what I can tell.  Good to see some familiar names still around here (and that my account still works) 

- pgregory 

Hey guys, checked the forums for the first time in ages.  I tried to install the free to play version.  never worked for me. 

Played with SG through world of tanks until my work schedule and the portal commander's focus on winning interfered with my availability. 

Still looking for the next 'something'... 

Good to see all the old faces still kicking! 

Seems to be a ton of games out but nothing that holds interest for very long.  If they ever remove toe/hc, I just may get something rolling.  If we even put 20 people online it would be like cutting butter with a blow torch :)

I read CRS isn't removing ToE/BdE coding afterall... truth?

Seriously... how is CRS still in business?

Anyone play Unknown Player's Battlegrounds?  I'm looking for teammates... 

12 hours ago, VonBreur said:

I read CRS isn't removing ToE/BdE coding afterall... truth?

Seriously... how is CRS still in business?

Anyone play Unknown Player's Battlegrounds?  I'm looking for teammates... 

Yeah, they said removing toe was coming and then changed the focus to steam release.  While they at least acknowledge toe needs to go, they haven't a clue that the one trick pony hc needs to go with it, so that will just continue to blow up in their face anyway.  How they continue is beyond me.  The game is beyond beat in terms of things going on these days.

Played a whole bunch of pubg and we still have a few actively playing. Ive been taking a break lately but with your paid subscription I will include a few carry the scrub matches.  

Biggest thing has been of course Dream Daddy.  I mean like who isn't playing this...

They are doing the welcome back soldier thing again.  1 free month of premium time.  Having fun so far.

Resubbed my old friends take my money please. I might check out ww2 online again if it steam releases. Been playing Unknown Player's Battlegrounds, Iracing with SRA broadcast by maxspeedtv on You Tube  Mondays,  and waiting on Pinball FX 3. Other than that games don't hold my attention in my old age. Been waiting for that next great must play MMO. I been waiting a long time. SG!

On 8/2/2017 at 2:26 PM, OJJ said:

Yeah, they said removing toe was coming and then changed the focus to steam release.  While they at least acknowledge toe needs to go, they haven't a clue that the one trick pony hc needs to go with it, so that will just continue to blow up in their face anyway.  How they continue is beyond me.  The game is beyond beat in terms of things going on these days.

Played a whole bunch of pubg and we still have a few actively playing. Ive been taking a break lately but with your paid subscription I will include a few carry the scrub matches.  

Biggest thing has been of course Dream Daddy.  I mean like who isn't playing this...

I was bored and visited the old WWIIol MMORG forum (it was removed at the request of the CRS group of old in 2013) only to read so much truth.  It was no wonder the old Rats had that website purveyor remove their WWIIol game from the game list there.  Truth hurts.

If they ever do remove AO's/BDE's AND return their battlefront to an open warfare style as we all remember it first being... then I will return to playing WWIIol as it was fun as Hell back then and SG was unstoppable.  

Remember those 100+ tank armor columns we used to run cross country with Deadlock and everyone else?   Those days took a lot of supply stockpiling and players dedicated themselves to getting that done throughout the day leading up to the operation.  As far as I can tell... WWIIol still can't field anywhere the amount of players it did during its first few years of existance (at least prior to the implementation of AOs/BDEs/town supply removal).

I find it poetic justice that, basically, WWIIol players replaced the bombastic rats Killer and Doc.  Those two knew how to drive a great game concept straight into the ground.

Are the German Flak 36's still tossing lemons across the WWIIol battlefield?  Remember when they were first introduced to game... and properly coded... they would wreck Allied armor columns from afar.  Allies whined so much... Flak 36 rounds were nerfed and nose dived into the ground like flying lemons after traversing but a relatively short range.

It was the Allied whiners, and appeasement from the dead rats, which drove WWIIol into the ground.  Although, to be somewhat fair, every World War II era game seems to suffer the same fate... as hardcore PvP'rs routinely choose to play Germany and thus Germany usually ends up nerfed in all WWII era games.  

WTF.  I remembered my old pw to these forums.  I see this is now available on steam.

I actually hooked up the old stick and fired up WWIIOL last month. Good to see a lot of these old names!

Sup crusties! 

Steam injected quite a few players but dont think many stuck around. The overall feedback is now mostly negative on their steam page as well..

no surprise there. 15 bucks a month is absolutely ludicrous for the product they offer.  Personaly, I don't really mind the dated graphics, or the money, it's the clunky infantry movement, borked supply, hc and ao catastrophe that completely make the game horrible

The only thing enjoyable left is watching them struggle to remove toe...as most of you know how much I advocated against it before they destroyed the game. Was also quite amusing to see the former management go from "this how we want the game so piss off" to working at pet smart. 

• Haha 1

F it.  I'm downloading it now just to see what it looks like.  I think I'll be able to use my old login so I still have all my kills on the stats :)

Fade was here again... Looking for the next MMO to play with SG since WW2 online that I can be good at. Still have not found one. Getting very old, wrinkly,  and grey........

Well they are working on an Unreal 4 version called WWIIOL 2.0.  They also said they are going for a hybrid of toe and garrison supply with every frontline town plus the next town behind having a supply pool.  Whenever they finish it I may give it a look.

Hah I think you mean one of the other Herrs, Herrlabe probably, but S! to you as well.  I couldn't hit the broadside of an Antwerp apartment block with the rifle.  I played SMG when infantry and tried to stay in armor, or on a ship whenever we operated on the coast.

Edited by Herrkurt