Pburg

WWIIOL

85 posts in this topic

Pburg    0

Oh those were the days..WWIIOL

VonBreur    0

LMAO!

I logged into WWIIol last month... and man o' man.. was it pathetic gameplay at best. I joined three battles and the MOST we had playing was about ten players.

HAhahahahahaahaa!

World War II Online is DEAD. Granted, it survives as a Free-to-Play game but that is about it. Too little, too late.

One thing I'll give CRS... they have lasted much longer than I (and others here) thought they would.

Where's OJ?

Where's CV?

Where's BBQarue?

I miss you all!

Rock on SG! Rock on!

P.S. I've been playing Heroes & Generals this past month... I'm soon done with it... as its "arcade game" coding is no longer fun for me.

ojj    36

Yo Von

You scrubs should pay the 12 dollars and rejoin us! We have a ton of people playing a whole slew of stuff these days. We also have a hello kitty book club that I'm sure you would excel in! Please contact redleg or aldman for more details on that one

BB was playing world of tanks last time I seen him around on ts and CV is completely mia

HMU Brah

Edited by OJJ

stewart    45

Wow have not seen that name in along time Von hoes it going.

VonBreur    0

Wow have not seen that name in along time Von hoes it going.

Stewarta!

Man! I remember those WWIIol SG operations day where you and your Stuka pilots would have the bomb run timed PERFECTLY on the AB entrance!

Lord! That was fun!

P.S. OJ what is up man! Miss you and the boys (Robochgo, Scanda, JafoRC, Ronniek, CV, Poboy, so on and so forth).

As for resubbing here... probably not gonna happen anytime soon. I don't think anyone here plays H&G nor Witcher 3... do they? :D

aldman    39

A few of us play H&G, but it's certainly no WWIIOL. As for Witcher 3, a LOT of us play that :D

dembones    0

I was a huge HnG player also till their Devs went the way of CRS. Way too much monkey biz going on in player base. I deleted that game over a year ago,just wasnt fun anymore. Was probably one of the most hated Allied players ingame. :banana: Was alot of players from WWII OL

"Breakfast Club" whom I wont mention name wise who were really BIG douches. OOOOOO how I broke balls. You guys in SG made gaming alot of fun.

@ Aldman,sorry bout H1Z1, I had to have 2 surgeries on my right hand and well, gaming was impossible.

Been keeping an eye out on " SQUAD"

Cheers big ears

aldman    39

I was a huge HnG player also till their Devs went the way of CRS. Way too much monkey biz going on in player base. I deleted that game over a year ago,just wasnt fun anymore. Was probably one of the most hated Allied players ingame. :banana: Was alot of players from WWII OL

"Breakfast Club" whom I wont mention name wise who were really BIG douches. OOOOOO how I broke balls. You guys in SG made gaming alot of fun.

@ Aldman,sorry bout H1Z1, I had to have 2 surgeries on my right hand and well, gaming was impossible.

Been keeping an eye out on " SQUAD"

Cheers big ears

A bunch of us have bought the SQUAD starter pack and I believe that SG is going to have it's own server for that game.

dembones    0

:rockon: delicious

I purchased a starter pack as well............... Will submit another SG application this week. May have a couple of recruits as well. Will get in touch with them.

Enjoy your summer all

S!

VonBreur    0

GrisGris! Longtime no see!

Is Spoon still around here?

Are there still many ex-WWIIol SG'rs around here?

Anyone know Kadabra? He used to play World of Warcraft with SG I believe (on Bleeding Hollow or whatnot). I sent Kadabra an email about two years ago but he never responded. If anyone knows him please send him a "Greetings... from Rayth". He'll know who you're referring to. :D

If there is anyone playing Heroes & Generals here... be advised... RETO is revamping their armor game there so as to be more historically correct. I started a movement in their forum several months ago and RETO took note. Per RETO, they have assigned one of their developers/coders to revamp their armor game (thank Heavens!).

As for H&G, I play perhaps once or twice a week now... as I'm more inclined to wait for their armor game revamp before returning to it fulltime. When I play... I'm dedicated Axis.

As for how I'm doing... man o' man... I have hundreds of good stories to tell but most are too long to type out.

I met with an NHL star a couple weeks ago while boating on Lake Okanagan (British Columbia). He was hospitable and entertaining. Why is it NHL stars are much better behaved than "professionals" in MLB, NFL, soccer, or NBA? I know why... do you? :rolleyes:

Edited by VonBreur

grisgris    4

GrisGris! Longtime no see!

Is Spoon still around here?

Are there still many ex-WWIIol SG'rs around here?

Spoon is still around...there are a few exWWIIOL SG'rs still bouncing around.

I mostly bounce between MechWarrior Online and War Thunder.

mortimer    6

Still here, taking a rest after ArchAge

How many SG years? I think 11 or 12 years

stewart    45

Mort I think it's been 14 now. I know my son was 3 when I joined and he just turned 17.

Herrkurt    40

So what are all the old SG WWIIOnline guys up to these days?

I liked playing with the big destroyers as a Kreigsmarine Admiral. Now I look foward to running a large multi-crew ship in Star Citizen. In the mean time I've been getting my real physics from a game kick by play Kerbal Space Program with Realism Overhaul and Real Scale Solar System. I'm getting close to logging 2k hours in that game (though I often leave it running).

Svenjorg    25

Waiting on Star Citizen with the rest of humanity, it seems.

Witcher 3. Destiny.

Not much to get excited about at the moment.

VonBreur    0

Good to see some of you guys are still around gaming let alone alive. :D

No one knows what happened to CV? Man, that guy used to crack me up in voice comms both in WWII and in World of Warcraft.

Where ever you may be CV... I hope you're as "cheerful" as you were years ago. Then again... some experiences are better left as memories. ;)

Hopefully, I'll retire in four years and have more time to game. :)

fade    1

Checked in on ww2 online. More promises of grander send more money. Rats are screaming it is your game now not theirs. Shocking! Begging for money to fix the terrible inf warping because they have no bandwidth before Steam release.

dembones    0

Traction Wars hopefully sees a release this year :nod:

Happy n Healthy New Year to all!

VonBreur    0

Ya, but sadly Traction Wars is taking FOREVER to reach release.

Sort of reminds me of that OTHER game we all played back in the day... only in reverse... as that OTHER game won't die!!!