Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
apex

Hello from Apex

5 posts in this topic

I just went through an interview with Aldman and my membership was approved. Thanks Aldman!

I wanted to say 'Hi' and introduce myself. This is the first organization I have ever joined, so I have a lot to learn.

I joined Sturmgrenadier for Star Citizen, but that still has a lot of work to be done. I'd like to try out some other games to learn how to work with everyone.

If anyone has any recommendations for someone new to this I would appreciate it.

Best regards,

Apex

Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you!

As far as game recommendations I can tell you you'll find the same great experience in every portal! Honestly just close your eyes and spin the wheel! There's a lot of great people here. I would say it depends more on the type of games you like to play. Also remember, you're not limited to one game. Yes, there's usually one game we devote most of our time to as gamers but you're a member of SG, and thus a member in every portal! You can play as few, or as many games as you want with us!

If you like Zombie survival games there's H1Z1. Like tanks? Join WoT. Like to Raid with some sprinkled PvP in a fantasy world? Try Arch Age or World of Warcraft. Shooters your thing? Planetside 2 is a great option. They've also recently started Arena Commander nights in Star Citizen so look for those to get your weekly SC fix while you wait for the whole game to come out!

TLDR; It doesn't matter what game you play. You're in SG now and you're gonna have a great time!

Thanks SteelRain!

While I joined for Star Citizen, that is going to be while until they get the complete game out. I'm going to check out the other portals and see what looks interesting. I've seen some videos of World of Tanks and that looks cool. I need to learn how things operate with SG so I know what I'm doing but I'm hoping it's a blast.

Apex

Friday Night Ops in Planetside 2 is a really fun way to get to know some of the regulars and see how SG does things. You don't have to worry about being a top-notch player, we welcome all skill levels with the caveat that you are able to follow the team and listen to commands. We accomplish our goals as as team and everyone, even those new to a game have a great time.

Edited by allbad